Thursday, April 5, 2012

all nighter!

still not done, but I did get finished with current commissions plus all but three of the tutus I have planned for the shop restock.
one yo-sd size and two sd size left to go and then I'll take photos of everything and get stuff listed hopefully in the next day or so.
I want to get some legwarmers done too, but I'm going to go ahead and get the tutus up first 'cause it's been ages since I've listed anything new and I feel bad 'cause I keep promising it and stuff just kept getting pushed back for various reasons.
not this time though!
for real, stuff should be listed in the next couple of days.
there will be 3 pukipuki, 6 pukifee/lati yellow/monster high, 1 yo-sd, 2 msd, and 2 sd.

and here's a little sneak preview of what I've got done so far.

all nighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment