Monday, April 23, 2012

restock!

since my camera is near death I've been trying to scrape together all the money that I can as quickly as I can to replace it, and I was long overdue for a restock of legwarmers in the shop anyway; so I've been working the past couple of days to get a whole bunch of legwarmers in a nice variety of colors and patterns done in both msd and sd size.
I just finished getting them all listed a bit ago, so they're all still up for grabs.
as well as the new legwarmers, there are still a whole bunch of tutus available in all sizes, both premade and custom order belts, and pin back buttons.
if there is anything that you want but I don't have enough listed, or I don't have it available in the proper size; feel free to message me on etsy or shoot me an email at the address linked in the sidebar and I can let you know if what you want is possible and set up a custom listing for you ^_^
I'm planning to try and get to work this week on even more new things for the shop.
possibly some different things that I haven't offered before like armwarmers and skirts.
to get to the shop either click on the etsy module in the sidebar or visit the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment