Tuesday, April 3, 2012

not today...

no blythe today, maybe tomorrow though.
tracking says she sorted through new york on the 31st, so she has to get here soon...

in the meantime I'm in the process of searching for a hat for her.
her hair is in pretty rough shape from what fee told me, and it's going to be a bit before I can even get the mohair for her reroot let alone actually get done with it; so I wanted to find something pretty for her to wear until I can get her hair situation sorted.
trying to find something that I like that's within my slightly pitiful budget right now is proving harder than I thought it might be :/
I wanted something bright and preferably multicolor, and I didn't want to have to preorder something and have to wait a week or two for it to ship since she should be arriving shortly; but everything I like and can afford seems to be preorder or not really quite what I was hoping for.

I may end up just trying to make something 'cause I had been looking for something knit or crochet, but I could probably manage something out of fabric since I'm going to need to make her something to wear when she gets here anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment