Saturday, April 21, 2012

so... change of plans.

if you watch me on deviantART you may have already heard, but my camera is threatening to die on me.
when I went outside to take pictures of lena earlier, half of the buttons decided to stop working.
as of now it's still taking pictures, but I can't get to the menu, turn on macro, turn on flash (not that I ever use flash), or delete things off my memory card -_-
I've wanted to upgrade my camera for sometime now, but this is kind of good and terrible timing all at once...
I'd started to scrap together as much money as I could to try and afford realpuki pupu before the anniversary event is over and he isn't available anymore; so I have a little bit of money together right now, but now rather than spending it on the doll that I want desperately I get to spend it on the camera that I do want but mostly need desperately 'cause if I don't have a camera then my business goes in the toilet since no sales pictures = no listings.
I'm about to get to work on some more stuff for a restock, and hopefully my camera will at least hold up and keep working the way that it is now for a while longer 'cause I'm not sure exactly how long it's going to take me to get a new one; and I haven't taken pictures of any of the new stuff yet 'cause I usually wait to do it all at once >.<

2 comments:

  1. Losing your camera would be pretty damn diabolical; it's basically my worst nightmare D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. worst nightmare is a pretty accurate description >.<
      I definitely almost cried like twice yesterday while trying to figure out what the hell I can do if it actually dies 'cause my phone doesn't really take decent enough pictures that it'd be a viable option for at least a temporary replacement.

      Delete