Thursday, May 3, 2012

so much for being productive...

so I've had all these great intentions to really get busy sewing and get a bunch of stuff done 'cause I've only got about 1/4 of what I need to get a new camera, so I really need to get some more stuff listed asap.
but then Fee pestered me to play this game called Eden Eternal with her...
yeah, guess how much sewing I've gotten done...
I mean, it's not entirely the game's fault 'cause in generally I've just been feeling a little meh the past few days or so, and that generally results in me not being in the most productive of moods; but if I weren't distracting myself playing the game I'd probably try harder to get busy and actually accomplish something.
it's so fun though ;;
it's kind of very much like WoW in my opinion, but free (aside from the item shop thingy that they have with like luxury items that you don't really necessarily need to play and have fun) plus it's all cute and anime >3<
I also feel like it's easier for a beginner to get into 'cause in general it seems a lot simpler than some mmorpgs that I've played, and has some built in features that remind me of this extra thing called quest helper that I used to have installed back when I played WoW


so yeah, that above is my character.
I play on diamond server, and am generally on channel 4 'cause it gives me the least lag.
so if you already play and happen to be on diamond server, or decide to start playing you should definitely add me.
I generally keep to myself in game 'cause in my history of playing mmorpgs I fail at the whole multiplayer bit and generally prefer to solo.
but I definitely don't mind playing with people that I already know from other places, I'm just a bit of a hermit and don't always play well with strangers xD

tomorrow I really do need to try to keep off the game and get busy though 'cause I do have a couple of wig commissions that I need to bust out; so even if I don't get anything to list done I do at least need to get those started and hopefully finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment