Thursday, May 24, 2012

if you wanted a pair of those rainbow shorts...

be sure to head over to my etsy shop!
they've all been listed now, and 4 pairs of the rainbow ones are already gone; so be sure to check them out now so you don't miss out on the pair you want.
each pair is one of a kind. even though some of them have similar color patterns, no two pairs are exactly alike.
I'm not sure yet if/when I'll be making more, it'll all depend on how well these go, and how quickly I can get a pattern made for SD size dolls 'cause I want to be able to do both sizes next time if I do decide to make more.
and don't forget to go "like" the fan page for my shop on facebook 'cause post updates there as things are listed so you can be the first to know.
you can find a link for that in the sidebar ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Urg if you do SD sized ones I would die...My B&G Sapphira is more of a rainbow mess than my Karsh, he NEEDS them! He does. He's going to be massively jealous of Jen's pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just got to get the pattern all sorted out first, but I've had a couple other requests for the rainbow shorts in SD size; so I definitely want to at least give it a shot.

      Delete
    2. SD size would be fabulous.
      Just so you know, the Mini size fits Minifee Boys perfectly <3 I love them!

      Delete
    3. I'm definitely going to be working on the SD pattern asap.
      oh yay they made it! I'm really glad that they work on the boys too.
      I'm super excited to get to start seeing pictures of them on dolls other than my own xD

      Delete
  2. What is the size for where the shorts sit on a Minifee? The look like the shorts are under the belly button to me... I really want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right, they do sit below the belly button.
      I tend to vastly prefer low-rise shorts/pants/whatever on dolls when possible 'cause higher waisted things look really bulky under clothes a lot of the time and it bugs me.
      minifee girls measure 19cm around the hips, which is where I made the shorts to sit.
      they also fit my dollzone 1/4 girl really nicely, they just look a little shorter on her because she's a good couple cm taller than a minifee.

      Delete