Thursday, March 8, 2012

+2 productivity!

finally finished up the last two of fee's wigs that I had fur for.
hopefully the place where I get my fur will get back to me soon about why the stuff for her last one still hasn't shipped so I can get that one done too 'cause it's starting to stress me out.

this one is pukifee size.
it's meant to have a straight fringe, but I'm leaving it up to fee to cut it 'cause I know she prefers to cut it on the head it's for.

and this one is for a yo-sd size doll, but pan has to model since she's the closest size head that I have that's not too big.
she's swimming in it so it looks crazy fluffy, but I think you get the idea xD

 the back has a green under-layer with flashes of blonde on both sides. 


now that those are done I'm going to try and bust out the three tutu commissions that I need to get done so that I can feel less horrible about wanting to work on my not so super secret project.
I'm excited to start working on the music shop set since I picked up some of the things for it yesterday, but working on personal projects when I have stuff that people have paid me to do still waiting always makes me feel bad.

1 comment:

  1. wiggie wig wigs make me happy ouo
    ellie is genius.
    ellie is osm

    i love them ;u;

    ReplyDelete