Saturday, March 17, 2012

so much to do, so little time...

repaint the door frame pieces 'cause they got green flecks on them somehow :/
paint the keys on lena's new keyboard
make a whole bunch of tiny plastic baggies to put the guitar string and picks in
make the tiny guitar picks
paint "door" on the "wall" and attach the frame
decorate the counter
make some tiny candy and other knick-knacks for display on the counter
make more flyers for the notice board, print all the flyers, and attach them to the corkboard
write out class schedule on the chalk board
find some sheet music and guitar tabs online to resize and print

and there may be more that I'm forgetting, but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.
all of this needs to be done by, but ideally before the 22nd >.<

I'm aiming to get at least the first two things on the list knocked out tonight.
I've spent most of the day sanding, painting, sanding again, and repainting the door frame and base of the keyboard.
the keyboard is drying now.
after it's dried all the way I'll respray the door frame, and be sure to change the plastic sheeting on the spraying platform before I do so that I don't get more of any of the other colors on it again >.<

again, if anyone wants to make any tiny flyers for me you're more than welcome to. they can be for your characters' bands, or businesses, or at this point pretty much anything else aside from flyers for voice or any sort of instrument lessons, or for secondhand instruments for sale.
for size they need to be about 2" tall x 1.5" wide give or take a little.

and here's a little look at what lena's keyboard is going to look like :3
I used a combination of the krylon flourescent green and the shimmery lime green testors "one coat" for the body of the keyboard.

so much to do, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment