Sunday, March 4, 2012

flu ;-;

so I was going to be all productive and get stuff done, but now I'm all flu-y and haven't done anything but lay around and watch stuff on hulu for the past two days...
hopefully I'll start feeling less shitty soon 'cause I've actually been taking medicine even though in general I don't like to take anything unless I absolutely have to.
definitely only just realized that I forgot to go look for nasal spray when I went to the store earlier though.
had to go pick up more sick person supplies xD
tea, honey, lemon, orange juice, tissues, and stuff to make another batch of the homemade chicken soup that I made for my dad last week when he had the flu that I have now.

and since I'm a horrible person, I like to make my dollies suffer with me xD

influenza.

2 comments: