Sunday, March 18, 2012

blaaaaaaaah

got lena's keyboard finished, so yay for that.
used up the last of my black spraypaint painting the door on the wall, then ruined the wall when peeling the tape off 'cause it decided to rip the paper surface of the foam board -_-
my mom has an eye doctor appointment tomorrow to talk about vision surgery, so I'm not sure how I'm going to get to the store to buy more paint and another foam board; and not having that kind of puts a giant damper on being able to finish up the music shop 'cause with only one wall I can't set it up :/
and on top of that, because of the surgery I may not have a ride to laura's this coming weekend 'cause if they do operate this week she won't be able to drive and I'm not sure I can get anyone else to take me.
I mean, I'm happy that my mom is going to get her eyes fixed 'cause her vision has gotten a lot worse lately, but it's times like these that remind me how big a pain in the ass not driving is.
I really wish it was as simple as just getting over it and learning, but I get uneasy just riding in cars; so the idea of driving one scares me more than a little.
ugh...

well I'm going to try to at least get a bunch of the other things for the set done tomorrow since finishing the walls is on hold.
I'm aiming to attach the scrapbook paper to the counter, make the guitar picks and bags to put those and the guitar strings in, and hunt down a bunch of sheet music/guitar tabs online to shrink down and print out.

No comments:

Post a Comment