Saturday, March 3, 2012

busy @.@

I procrastinated for the better part of the day 'cause I was just super tired from staying up until obnoxious hours of the morning yesterday, plus allergies have been kicking my ass this week.
but tonight I busted out two of the four wigs I'm working on for fee right now, and finished the one that I'd gotten mostly done yesterday.

wigswigswigs

I'm really happy with how the rainbow-y one turned out.
and everyone seems to really like it, so yay for that.

now I just have to wait for the fur for the last one to get here so I can get done with it too.

so, tomorrow I'm going to finish up the two wigs that I got mostly done tonight.
and hopefully get done with a few tutu commissions that I have lined up just so that those are out of the way before the fur for fee's last wig as well as fur for another commission comes in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment