Thursday, March 1, 2012

workworkwork!

finally for real trying to be productive and bust out at least one of fee's wigs tonight.
I made the prototype for the pukifee size one 'cause I needed to test the pattern to make sure it's the right size since pan's wig is actually too big so I didn't want to use the same pattern I'd used for hers. I gave it a quick wash 'cause I'd brushed the fur that I used for one side of it and it looked awkward, so now I'm waiting for it to dry so I can try it on her and then get to work on the actual wig that size if it's okay.
and I cut out the pieces for what's probably the most complicated of the 4 that I'm doing for fee right now. hopefully it's going to turn out awesome though. and I think that if I can manage this one then chibi!bb wigs will be a go, so that's good.
here's a preview picture of the complicated one.
crappy cellphone picture washed the colors out, they're much more pretty and vibrant in person.
0302120205a.jpg 
and just so you know, the measurements beside it are in inches. so that gives you a clue as to how tiny it is xD

2 comments: