Thursday, March 15, 2012

busybusybusy!

pretty much finished up painting the dresser/counter so later I'll be adding the scrapbook paper to decorate it.
I'm also going to cut and put together the pieces for the door frame and paint them after I figure out how big the door frame needs to be.
then I want to try and start putting together some of the little knick-knack bits like little packs of guitar picks, packages of guitar string, and other various little "impulse buy" type stuff that's generally found around the counter area in music shops.
and I need to work on some more flyers for the bulletin board 'cause I've only got one done so far xD

finally got shipping notice from my fur supplier for the fur that I ordered for Fee's last wig and a wig for another friend. it should have shipped nearly two weeks ago, so I'm kind of annoyed; but at least it's finally on it's way now.

and in other news, I'm getting a blythe :D
my feebb has been nice enough to trade me an sbl silver snow that's in need of some serious love.
I'm planning on doing a full custom.
mohair reroot, new chips, gaze correct, repaint, and I'm probably going to stick her on a pure neemo advance flection body because I like the look of them and I'd like to have the added poseability.
this will be my first attempt at a blythe custom, and it's  probably going to be a long process 'cause all the bits and pieces are looking more expensive than I'd thought they might be; but I'm excited about her none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment